Our weekly run sessions are held at the recently redeveloped Brickfields Track in Devonport, and are open to both Adults and Juniors. Adults and Juniors train in separate groups on the track, with designated coaches allocated to each group. All Club sessions must be booked and paid for in advance through the Plymouth Tri Club TeamApp.
Adult/Juniors coached track session.
- Thursday 6pm – 7pm Brickfields Track. PL1 4NE
- This session is open to all abilities
- Cost: £4/£1
- Session content: We do a variety of sessions working on such things as run technique, pacing, speed development, transition practice as well as endurance. Run intervals are either based on time (so everyone does the same) or the group is split into different ability groups for distance intervals so that everyone can work at a pace that suits them.
- This session runs all year round, although the Juniors sessions do not take place during the main school holiday periods
- Any queries, please email: email@example.com
As Plymouth Triathlon club is a member of the local Armada Athletics Network, our Members (Adults and Juniors aged 12 and over) are eligible to attend , free of charge, coached track sessions led by England Athletics Qualified run coaches from other running/Athletic clubs in the network.
The sessions are held on Saturday Mornings at Brickfields, (10am to noon). These sessions are free to our members, but places must be booked through the City of Plymouth Athletics Club website/booking portal, quoting membership of Plymouth Triathlon Club.
There is a Facebook Group ‘Brickfields Endurance Running Track Sessions’ where more information can be found.